<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: The Real Partner .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

January 09, 2007

The Real Partner


Everybody......... please meet my new "Real Partner", The All New Suzuki Thunder 125 which I named as Mojo. Yes, my Mojo. Dan mulai hari ini, gw memulai hari dengan berangkat ke kantor bersama si hitam manis ini *kepagian pula bos, nyampe kantor jam 6.30 which that means, it only took about 1/2 an hour from Cimanggis to MT Haryono hehehe*. Dia saya adopsi tepat tanggal 18 Desember 2006, tepatnya di Authorized Suzuki Margonda dan si Mojo ini telah mendapat Akte Kelahiran alias STNK *halah kek bayi aje hehehe* tepat tanggal 29 Desember 2006 dengan nomor kendaraan B 6729 EGS huehehehe.


Now let us talk about the name, why Mojo? What the hell is Mojo? Well, it all started when I saw this movie Austin Powers: International Man of Mysteries which ends me up also by seeing the 2 other sequels of Austin Powers movie; Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me and also Austin Powers: Goldmember *can't wait for the next sequel hehehe*. Nah di pilm ini, Si Mr. Powers ini memiliki sumber kekuatan yg dia sebut sebagai Mojo dimana kalo Mojonya ini ilang *for example dicuri ama Dr. Evil*, dia gak bisa ****eh gitu deh *sorry, i have to cencored it hehehe*. Jadi klo di ibaratin Samson Betawi-nya Benyamin S. Mojo-nya si Samson Betawi tuh bulu keteknya hehehe *inget dooong, pas bulteknya Benyamin digunting ama Neng Ida Royani atau Grace Simon, lupa gw, dia malah kalah di ring tinju wakakakakakakak* Nah, thats how i inspired with the name. Tapi ada yg bilang juga Mojo itu Motor Jodoh, alias Motor buat cari Jodoh wakakakakakakak. Yg jelas, senang deh akhirnya kerja di disini ada hasilnya juga hehehehe.


Tugas selanjutnya:
1. Gabung sama anak2 TRC 125 (Thunder Riders Community)
2. Touring ama anak2 Putuss *woooy.... Ser, Putuss Riders kapan nih jadinya di launch-nya hehehe*
3. Audisi cewe'2 cantik buat didaulat menjadi boncengers permanen *bukan kontrak loh hehehe*
4. Memperdalam tentang "Safety Riding"

Dr. Evil f/. Mini Me
Hardknock Life (Ghetto Anthem - Dr. Evil Remix)


Take the baseline out:
No? You dont have to... BOUNCE WITH IT!!

It's a hard knock life for us
It's a hard knock (yea) life for us
Steada treated we get tricked
Steada Free says we get kicked
Its a hard knock life

I dont know how to be no crib on MTV.
God only knows. Got my Mini-me in the GP see how it goes.

Evil's all that I see... you ask me my name? D to the Rizzo, E to the Vizzo, I to the Lizzo, I'm a crazy (its a hard knock
life) mother (beep) y'all knew that.

Austin caught me in the first act that's all backwords, whats with that?
So I'll make a prophesy from the dogs to the mini me.
Gimme an escalade, 2 way bling-bling on Ebay. Domino, mother (beep)

Its a hard knock life (yea) for us
Its a hard knock life
(stick that in your pipe and smoke it)for us.
Steada treated (uh huh) we get tricked
(this is for all my homies in Bruges)
Steada kisses we get kicked

It's a hard knock life (uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh) for us
Its a hard knock life for us
Steada treated
(ah, crystal, my moto, a couple of behotches, why not?)
we get tricked
Steada Free says we get kicked
Its a hard knock life

I gotta busta move, droppin busta groove feeling fine.
Got an evil crew, Goldmember too. Lick my nine.
Till then, I'll (beep) on my (beep) grand up the (beep) ill call and I'll splooge in your (beep) thats all!
Fizzle my nizzle y'all.
(its a hard knock life)

This is a shout out to HOVA,
God MC...
You all know him, Thats Jay-Z!!
I met him!!
Well I saw him a restaurant once...
It's a hard knock life!

Stick that in your (beep)ing blunt and smoke it!
Yeah, I said Blunt!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

ok bos, amanat akan dijalankan saat sidang :)
makasih ya doa & supportnya
hari sabtu tgl 13 dtg ya ke depdiknas sebelah ratu plasa jam 11 - 15 bawa si mojo ya :)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 7:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siyalll... keduluan deh...!
*mikir jg... kapan ya bisa tajir kek elu biar bisa beli motor*

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

selamat menghindari tilang huehehehe

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weh, tahun baru motor baru... pacar baru? :P

oot: Ayo Dam pakai extension dooong :D

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuuzz...wuuuzzz...asyik banget...
hati2 yah, jangan suka kebut2an

Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mau dhuong jadi boncengers :)

Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waahh, ternyata suka austin power yah. :)

Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooo,, jadi ini pacar baru mu om?
heuheuheuheuhueheu :P

Friday, January 12, 2007 2:11:00 PM  
Blogger dezz said...

wah akhirnya "Pacar" nya Ad@m di muat di blog hehe,,,

Saturday, January 13, 2007 9:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehh...

aku kasih nama panjang dong...

MOJO JOJO.

gimanah?

:D

*hobi ngasih nama benda2*

Sunday, January 14, 2007 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

klo kopdar gw anterin pulang yaa :p
*teuteup*

Sunday, January 14, 2007 2:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ass.. gilingan keren buanget "Mojo-nya" kesannya macho gitu....jangan2 lebih macho mojo-nya dari pemiliknya? huehehe...
boleh dong jadi boncenger....
hehe
salam kenal dari febry

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger zuki said...

jangan lupa selalu pake jalur kiri dan nyalakan lampu ... :)

Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair