<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Will be Chasing The Starlight on February 23rd - (UPDATED) .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

December 20, 2006

Will be Chasing The Starlight on February 23rd - (UPDATED)

MUSE: BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS ASIA AND AUSTRALIA TOUR
JAKARTA, ISTORA SENAYAN - (UPDATED)
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23rd


The image “http://www.aproperintroduction.com/cache/292085/x270y270.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Jangan lupa.... 2 bulan lagi. Siap2 nabung gak makan, gak minum buat nonton Muse huehehehehe. Lupain yg lagi kredit motor, rumah atau mobil. Yang mau bareng..... hayu kita rombongan hehehehe. Tiket bisa mulai dibeli pertengahan January. Festival 1 Rp 500.000, festival 2 Rp. 400.000. Yang jelas, sayah dah confirmed nonton.............. see u thereeeee and let's get ready to be ROCCKEEEED n PUNKKKED WITH THIS SUPERMASSIVE CONCERT AUUUUUW!!!!!!!

The image “http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/upload/blackholes300.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Black Holes and Revelations - 2006

Muse
Starlight

Far away
The ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

Starlight
I will be chasing a starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

And hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to re-ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

But I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

Far away
The ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

And I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Yeah
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

I just wanted to hold

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhhh asikkkk ikutannnnn .....
eniwey ini group music yah ? warna musiknya apah ? jazz ?

hi hi hi nda mudeng tapi sok mau ikutan hi hi hi

Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gosipnyah kalo beli tiket hoobastank dapet gratis tiket muse...

*salam kenal

Thursday, December 21, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muse maniak!!! abis nonton mereka, badan jadi kurus plus di-kejar2 tukang kredit

Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dam...lo gak jadi mo beliin tiket Muse buat gw? *muka melas*

Friday, December 22, 2006 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger anastasianani said...

gue jd sadar kalo gue udha jauh dr pergaulan hidup nih.. too much working

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger dezz said...

berharap MUse beneran datang
takutnya malah kena travel warning aja

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger zuki said...

wah belum tahu nih grup yang ini. pinjem dong cdnya ... :)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terimakasih sudah mempromosikan tour kami.
Saya titip 2 tiket buat orang ini.

Da baik ateuh..
*mendadak sunda

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#> Mas Arif: Muse itu Punk Rock gitu deh Mas hehehe. Boleh, boleh, yg namanya musik mah universal Mas, siapa aja boleh menikmati hehehe

#> Kana Haya: wah itu sudah menjadi Fakta Mbak hehehe

#> Mas Gaussac: huehehehe itu yg saya cari. Langsing instan huehehehe. 10Kilo lg nih perlu turun hehehe

#> Za: halah.... tiket parkirnya mau??

#> Ling: huehehehe ayo makanya kita have fun di Istora 23 February nanti hehehe

#> Dezz: beneran dong huehehehehe. Tidak boleh tidak!!!! *period*

#> Bang Juki: huehehehe..... saya ada MP3-nya Bang *tipikal pembajak ulung*

#> Muse Jadi2an: sama2.... nanti deh saya samperin si orang yg aneh itu hehehehe

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair