<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Reincarnation: Do you believe on it? .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

October 16, 2006

Reincarnation: Do you believe on it?


Well, I don't *at first* but after I watched this movie yesterday, I think I better reconsider my opinion. Yup setelah kemarin gw putuskan gak kemana-mana karena dorongan dalam diri gw yg bener2 membuat gw males keluar *jetlag kali yee.... dari kamis ampe sabtu pulang diatas jam 11 malem mulu* akhirnya gw putuskan untuk menetap dirumah saja untuk beberapa saat. Cuma, bingung nih. Mau ngapain yaaah??? Akhirnya gw putuskan untuk ngerental VCD ke Video Ezy. Setelah sampe disana, i twist my brain and finally found 4 movies to be watched in brief which are; Scary Movie 4, Munich, Ice Age 2: The Meltdown and last but not least, my favorite one, Reincarnation: Rinne. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... Yang terakhir yg bakal gw bahas kali ini. Jarang-jarang nih gw nulis review tentang suatu film hehehe.


Film Jepang ini disutradarai oleh Takashi Shimizu yg pernah menutradarai semua seri The Ring (kecuali remake Hollywoodnya) dan juga semua seri Ju-on plus remake versi Hollywoodnya, The Grudge. Sedikit gambaran, pada tahun 1970, 11 orang terbunuh pada sebuah hotel di distrik Gunma termasuk seorang gadis kecil. Dengan motif yang belum diketahui, sang pembunuh kemudian juga menemui ajal dengan cara yg cukup misterius. Lalu, 35 tahun kemudian, kembali beberapa orang hilang secara misterius yg membuat seluruh Jepang menjadi geger. Satu hal yg berhubungan langsung dengan hilangnya orang2 ini adalah semua orang yg hilang tersebut berumur dibawah 35 tahun. Hal ini yg menimbulkan suatu spekulasi bahwa orang2 yg hilang tersebut adalah reinkarnasi dari orang2 yg dulu terbunuh di dalam hotel, 35 tahun yg lalu.


Dengan plot latar belakang suatu pembuatan film untuk mengenang kejadian pembunuhan pada hotel tersebut, satu persatu kru maupun aktris dalam proses pembuatan film tersebut mengalami musibah. Mau tau musibahnya apa???? Tonton deh, dijamin bakal gak bisa tidur semaleman. Menurut gw film ini cukup menakutkan walau masih dibawah The Ring dan juga Ju-on, tapi yg jelas ciri khasnya Shimizu gak hilang di film ini. Bener2 menegangkan dan menakutkan. Buat yg suka benget ama Japanese Horror, gw saranin cepetan deh nonton film ini. Buat keterangan lbh lanjut, buka aja websitenya di sini (sumpah keren abis websitenya, kencing kencing deh lu hehehe) udah ada kok di rental Video EZY. Cocok banget buat ditonton pas libur besok hehehe....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weleh... pilm hormon?? doooh.. aku ga suka pilm hormon gituuuw... bikin ga bisa tidung malem... hiiiii

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeee...
gak percaya tuh dam :P
di Al-quran ga pernah dibahas :D
*tsaaaH*

jauh mending nonton ice-age2 nya aja :D gw dah nonton berkali2 gak bosen2 :D bener2 pilem paling keren taon ini tuh ;)
setujuh gak?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 4:11:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#> Bebek: horror.... kok hormon seh??? Kekurangan yah hehehehe. Kebanyakan bertelur sih *secara bebek juga hehehe*

#> Thuns: weleh......... mentang2 bulan Ramadhan, setannya dikurung semua hehehe. Ice Age bagusan yg pertama bos hehehe.

Friday, November 03, 2006 1:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair