<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: The Invitation To Freedom/Jiyuu E No Shoutai .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

August 27, 2005

The Invitation To Freedom/Jiyuu E No Shoutai


L'Arc~En~Ciel
Jiyuu E No Shoutai

kousou eno yuwaku jutai ni sasaya ku
osae teru jyoutai@jiyuu eno shoutai

ashidori wa osoku nakayubi wa haya ku
fukigen na hyoujyou te ni oenai shoujyou

isoi de kimi eno meiro wo kake mawaru
dokoe iku ka wakatteta keredo
jyama dake wa shinaide kureru?

kanashii hodo kimi ni tsutawara nai
kono kimochi taisetsu ni trank ni tsume te

mezawari na kyujitsu honpou na kajitsu
ima dake tokubetsu yuruse yo dokuzetsu

tonikaku machijyu no gensou wo oikoshi
sukoshi demo kimi ni

aitai noni itsumo umaku ikanai
demo negau kyou koso wa nerai wo sadame
sukima wo nuke te egawo no kanatae

mou nidoto ima wa modora nai
oikosu kako azawarau youna mirai mitsumeta mama

konnanimo sobani itemo toku
ne dareka jiyuu eno shoutai wo

aitai noni itsumo umaku ikanai
demo negau kyou koso wa nerai wo sadame
sukima wo nuke te egao no kanatae

Yuuuupzzz.......this is the song which accurantly always cheer me up from all of the problems that comin back n forward to my life in the last few weeks n days *from masalah skripsi, ngajar, kantor, ampe perasaan falling inlove yang makin gak jelas mo gw bawa kemana arahnya........ bingung sendiri :( I always play this song on the phone, home PC n office PC whenever all of those problems n feelings step by in my mind. Serasa adrenalin lo tuk movin' on tuh keluar ajah gitu man.... sumpe degh ini lagu Japanese Rock pertama yang gw suka dimana sebelumnyah tuh gw ngak doyan banget ama lagu2 Jepang hehehehe. Namuuuuuun........ semenjak Prambors sering banget muter lagu ini, don't know why, gw jadi semangat lagih hehehehe. Walo gak tau sedikitpun arti dari lirik2 diatas, nggak tau kenapa, aransemen musiknyah tuh bisa bikin semangat gw terpacu lagi buat menyambut esok hehehehe n sebentar ajah lupa ama masalah2 diatas. Sumpe degh, gw cuma tau arti judulnyah aja. Itu juga gara2 pas Siaran, Si Santai man ngasih tau bahwa arti dari "Jiyuu E No Shoutai" tuh "Invitation To Freedom". Buat mas2 ataw mbak2 yang bisa bahasa jepang, tolong dong hehehehehe di trensletin *sambil ngelirik mbak Devina Mariskova ama Zee Antasena wehehehehehe*

PS: Oh iya..... yang mo dengerin, tuh ada lagunya di Radio Blog sayah. Tinggal klik ajah ama pasang kuping okaaaaay ;)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaa gw ngga ngarti lagunaa.. itu bhs dewa yaah? hehe...
met wiken ya dam...

Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jiehhhhh !! laruku !!!
gwe suka juga lhooo !!!

Sunday, August 28, 2005 12:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hayaaah...iki opo to leee?
Ndak mudeng aku..
kikikikik ^__^

japun yg bagus do as infinity..
dah pernah denger blm bro?

btw danke buat doanya yaaaaak
dah balik dari medan perang nih
:D

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:23:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#>Princess Lidya: huehehehe.... sama Lid. Gw jugakagak ngatri, tapi it still keeps me so strong n fearless wakakakaaakak.

#>Viga: hehee..... gw baru suka semenjak album Smile ajah Vig. Ada Feeling Fine, Ready Steady Go ama Hitomino Junin yg Ad@m bangggeeet.... :D

#>Adams si kembaran: Hmmm juga degh bro hehehehee.....

#>Mbak Lucynya Farel: Huehehehehe..... Campur sari???? Nama makanan yah Mbak? Resepnyah donkz kekekekekekek.... Waaahhh..... salam wat Farel dr Oom Ad@m yg ciamik ;)

#>Ketek90 Berlin: Belon tuh bro. Gw cuma suka L'Arc~en~Ciel, yg laen putuss lah hehehehe. Waaaaahhh..... Danke Drajat siaran di RCTI, Selamet Yeee semoga Hepi....

#>Maz Tom: Huehehehe.... Voltus 5 sahabat kita semua tenonet tenonet... sama... sama... heeehehe.... Cie Cie juara paporit pantun nih yeeeee. Selamet yee Maz Tom ;)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:56:00 PM  
Blogger Mariskova said...

Waduh Adam, kalo nama udah dipatok disini, artinya gw kudu wajib ngasih terjemahannya dah! Sabar ya, Dam. Kalo udah selesai nyanyi Pooh sama anak gw, ntar gw terjemahin dehhh... (sambil ngelirik, kali aja si Zee duluan)

Friday, September 02, 2005 7:36:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#>Devina ariskova: huehehehehe..... nyantai kok Mbak Devi hehehe. Desperado nih gak ada yg bisa...

Saturday, September 03, 2005 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Lady Go Blog said...

tau kode nsp-nya kaga'????gw butuhhh

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The temptation to run wild, being stuck in traffic is the worst
Controlling myself, an invitation to freedom

My gait is slow, I'm quick to give the finger
I've got an angry face, an unmanageable condition
Hurrying, I run around in a maze that leads to you
Where you go is up to you
But could you stay out of my way?

It's sad
I won't tell you
These feelings
I carefully put them in my trunk

An eyesore holiday, a gentle constitution
Forgive me just now for my language
The hectic passage of time
I fly past the hustle and bustle in the city
If only I could pass by just a little more, to you

I want to see you
But things never go well
But I wish for it
Today I'll set my sites
And slip through a gap
Toward your smiling face

I can't go back to this moment again
The past is gone
I stare at the future, that seems to be sneering at me

Even when I'm this close, I'm far away
Hey someone, give me an invitation to freedom!

I want to see you
But things never go well
But I wish for it
Today I'll set my sites
And slip through a gap
Toward your smiling face

Sunday, June 15, 2008 11:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dah...
kira-kira versi englishnya kayak gitu.jadi terjemahin bebas ndiri.
kayaknya emang sih kita butuh kebebasan dari kekangan hidup, tapi gak pake bunuh diri aja kali yaw...
Same with you, I always hear this song to face my happiness and fight my sorrow life. Cruel, but life must goes on.

Sunday, June 15, 2008 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#>Anonymous: thank you thank you whoever u are....btw who r u hahahaha? sip, ur words of wisdom trully effect me alot hehehe.....

Sunday, June 15, 2008 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nyah... gue dapet ucapan terima kasih neh sama yang punya blog. Anytime aja dah.
Lagian nemu ini blog juga gak sengaja kok^^.
Btw, kayaknya dibilang wisdom word juga masih kurang 'wise',cuma pengalaman pribadi aja coz mau suicide, tapi gak jadi karena ternyata takut mati (dosa masih banyak Jang, belom zakat pula^^)
Well, ngutip liriknya film Naruto : Don't try to life so wise, Don't cry coz you're so right, don't dry with fakes or fears, coz you'll hate urself in the end.

Monday, June 16, 2008 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair