<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: .:::glory of a boy:::. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

July 27, 2005

.:::glory of a boy:::.

Hmmmmmmh........ hari ini pagi-pagi sekaleeh gw berangkat pergi ke Pondok Gede di pagi2 buta nan gelap dan banyak kadal merayap (paan sih lu Dam) buat nganterin kado specially wrapped for her. Untung masih inget what she wish for on the last chat a week ago on wednesday hehehe. On the way sih lancar2 ajah, tetapi bingung juga sih setelah ngeliat mukanya sohib Nigga' gw dari Shady Aftermath (whats uuuuup) Curtis Jackson a.k.a. 50 Cent, G-Unit represent yang terpampang sedang memegang HP Nokia, gw sempet bingung n trus kekiri..... nyasar pula. Akhirnya balik lagi naik KR n nyampe dwech huehuehue. By the way for Ms. Komodow, Happy B'day Yee. Hope everything that you wish for on these years B'day will come true last but not least, hope you like the gift ;)

Balik lagi ke Rambutan secara planned to go directly to Bogor to finish an unfinished business with my friends. Huuuuuuukkkkkkk......... lama banget n melelahkan. Though finally nyampe juga, akhirnya ketemu deh ama aki2 jurusan (Asep, Hadi Uban, Refa, Kadir, DJ, etc.) yg belon pada lulus kaya gw n ade2 kelaskuw yg cantiq2 (Astrid, Diana, Anna, etc.) n mencoba mendahului sang aki2 tuk make toga duluan *liatin ajah* hakhahak. Rencana mo ngurus penangguhan SPP secara insyaallah bentar lg dah mo beres (Amieeeeen..... biar cepet2 bs fulltime lageeh huehuehehehe). We'll wait for almost an hour for the "Dosens" to finish their rabuan, n akhirnya bisa juga minta TTD-nyah si Lil' K (pak Kukuh) hehehehe.

Lil' K. = hey yaw my nigga wazzzzuuupp wazzzuuup....? Got some pot?
Me = just chillin in the shizzlle ma nizzle......aight. Nope i aint dope...... Nowamtalkinbout'

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakak.
Gak gitu deng ngobrolnyah.... Begini ni...

Lil' K. =gimana Dam penelitian? Dah beres?
Me =alhamdullilah Pak, udah. Ikannnya dah almarhumah, alamarhum, ama al22nyah Pak.
Lil' K =hahahahahahahahahaha. Kapan dong seminarnya?
Me =wedeeew pak, datanya aja lom sempet di olah.
Lil' K =yo weslah biar cepet yeee...... sini gw TTD

Tetapi tak dinyana tak dikira, slip copian SPP lupa ku bawa *Dora: Ayo katakan ransel. Ransel.... ransel...* . Padahal si Mr. Oman Wakil Dekan Urusan Gawl dah nggak ada kerjaan. Akhirnya gw kudu balik lg deh besok wat ngurus masalah penangguhan SPP ini huuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh iya sekalian laporan data hasil penelitian ke Small Bad 'O' (Pak Odang) sama 3ple 'H' (Pak Harton). Mudah2an lancaaar..... amieeen.

Biz itu pulang deh. Tapi ditengah jalan secara mengejutkan HP LOW BAT maaaaaaaaaannnnnnn. Gimana gw bisa pulang. I can't let my ears suffer even for just an hour with no music. Damned. Gw paling gak bs klo gak nikmati perjalanan sambil denger musikkk huaaaaaaaaa. Seriously, today was the worst trip home that i've ever felt since 1 month ago.

My recent soundtrack tune that i always hum, hear, explore, sing and play. Anytime..... Anywhere..... *kayak iklan N-Gage deh*




Jason Mraz

You And I Both

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me
Oh things are gonna happen naturally
Oh taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing out the whole thing

Oh but at often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright light turns to night
Oh until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love
Oh the love that I love

See I'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words
More words than I had ever heard and I feel so alive

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of and if you could see now
Oh love, love, you and I, you and I
Not so little, you and I anymore
Mmm hmm
And with this silence brings a moral story
More importantly evolving
Is the glory of a boy

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
And if you could see me now
Well then I'm almost finally out of
I'm finally out of
Finally de de de de de de de
Well I'm almost finally finally
Well I am free, oh i'm free

And it's okay if you had to go away
Oh, just remember the telephone
well, their workin it both ways
But if I never, ever hear them ring
If nothing else I'll think the bells inside
Finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause I'll remember everything you sang

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of and if you could see me now
Well then I'm almost finally out of
I'm finally out of
Finally de de de de de de de de
Well i'm almost finally
finally out of words

1 Comments:

Blogger zuki said...

wah, buruan dikelarin tuh skripsi sebelum melenceng sana-sini .. ntar kalo udah 'melenceng' suka malas balik ngurusin nih skripsi .. :-P

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair