<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: 2 days of marathon .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

July 23, 2005

2 days of marathon

Wednesday, July 20th 2005 ------>Tukang Jagal Part II: The Legend Continues

Today would be the last day that i will dissect my research fish. The last 30 ere being dissected today hehehehe. Akhirnya, the keeping process has ended. And now, i just have to ngolah data, ngedraf, ngedraf, cari literatur lagi, seminar and hopefully sidang deh..... Amiiiin. Tapi lom laporan nih ke my senseis (Pak Odang ama Pak Harton). Perhaps i will meet them next wednesday, regarding that i need to prepare the whole data first.

Here are some of the best shots that i've taken during the 1 month surgeoning process;



Proses pembedahan nih. Mulai dari pengguntingan perut, bersihin kelenjar pencernaan sampe ngambil gonadnyah. Tuh liat gambar yg paling bawah. Itu tangan gw yg lagi mencoba sekuat tenaga untuk mengambil sehelai gonad/kelenjar kelamin ikan Luo Han yg masih sangat kecil dan berbentuk benang huhu.... blood is everywhere hahahahaha.


Gambar sperma yang posisinye ada didalem testes ikan jantan dengan perbesaran mikroskop yang beda2. Tuh liat tuh, aneh yah hehehehehe. Cuma bintik-bintik doang.


Kalo yang ini gambar sekumpulan ovum ataw sel telur yg berada didalam ovarium ikan Luo Han. Ukurannya beda2 yach. Ada yg besar ada yg kecil. Tergantung kematangan telurnya bow hehehehe.

Naaaaah...... kalo yang ini nih yg paling aneh tapi nyata sob. There are 2 different sexes inside one organ. Sebagian ada testesnya, sebagian ada ovumnyah. Tuh liat tuh ada yg bintik kaya sperma tapi ada juga yg bulet2 kaya ovum. Ini namanya individu hermaphrodite (berkelamin 2)..... amit2 jabang bayi huehuehuehehehehe.

Thursday, July 21st 2005 ------> Finally......... met her in person

Rencana hari ini gw mo pergi kekampus lagih wat nyari literatur wat nambah2 halaman wat tinjauan pustaka gw. But suddenly at 8 AM one of my friend called me and asked me to go to replace him (since he's not feeling quite well today) to Plenarry Hall Jakarta Convention Center at night to attend Grandfinal Abang None 2005. Gw pikir.... why not..... kenapa nggak.... secara gw juga lagi males kekampus juga hehehe *Devil mode on >:)* Wahhh ternyata invitation-nyah for 2. What a coincidence, secara sabtu ini gw gak bisa hadir ke gatheringnya BlogFam. Suddenly those feeling of curiosity and spirit to meet her in person is getting bigger n bigger. N then i encourage myself to call her n try to asked her out at that night. And guess what..... she'd loved to accompany me at that night show..... yipppeeeee.

I prepared myself *maaaan kudu formil banget pakaiannya secara VIP A juga deket bang yos duduknya* and we set up to meet in Garuda at 19.00 and go to JCC by Taxi.

And finally at 19.00 at Garuda (Hek maju dikit).... I met her.... Yes.... In person. Then we went to JCC by Taxi and arrived there at 20.00 sharped. During the journey on the cab, we've talk bout lots of things and i think she's a really funny girl with a very great personality.

After the door open, ternyata we still have to wait for another 1 hour before the show started to get on the air. We sat at the front row at the right side of the stage (secara punya maksud terpendam wat masuk TiPi dadakan.... though mission failed :( hehehehe). Again we have a great, funny, and hilarious conversation during the holding hours. Soon at 21.00 the show starts opened by the arrival of Bang Yos to the plenarry hall. Many funny things happend that night. Dari yang suaranya ilang (hayo sapa????) sampe ada yg hampir jatoh dipanggung (kocak abis2an man). Indeed, that night was a night to remember. I got the chance to see Krisdayanti, ADA Band, Inul Daratista (Inul... Inul.... aku padamu, gokil abis bor-annya hehehe. Mas Adam yg asli ada disini wakakakakakak), Wong Pitoe, and Erwin Gutawa Orchestra (gokil....gokilllll) from only 5 metres away.

For Ms. "L" a.k.a. Komodow tak berekor, if you read this writings, i just want to say thank you very much for having a great time with me that day. Its trully an honour for me to meet you in person. Never thought that beautiful komodow, do exist in this world hehehehe. Hope you're also having fun as much as i am, and i'm really looking forward to place another meeting with u.... soon..... very soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger zuki said...

ehm ... klepek klepek dong ya ... dreaming day and night dong ya ... :-P

Hv a nice weekend ...

Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger iFa said...

huahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha *ngakak ampe guling2 trus mukul2 lante kamar* :P tuh kan bener apa yg gw duga. just like exactly what's on my mind!!!

coba lo ikut ke PS, abis lo diamuk massa.. wakakakakakkak.. abnon i'm in love...cinlok neh bang :P ihiyyyyyy!!! gw ditraktir donggg.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:10:00 PM  
Blogger Johanamay said...

Hahahahaa......lagumu ucok....sigultom nauli? Salah abnon I'm in love n SI lisna nauli.Itu baru bener....

Lo ikut ke PS kemaren ga bakalan bisa pulang tanpa merasakan kedamaian loe dam..pa lagi ada gw n pengky. Ciatttt........

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger ketek90 said...

wwiikss,, serem eta teh, dibelah-belah, huhuhehe

Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:40:00 AM  
Blogger ketek90 said...

huaaaa..masih ngeliat eneeeeh...hiiiii seyeeeeem ah...


ketek90

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair