<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Holly Sh*****t, &^&*%(&^$%^$%$#%@$#@(&*)^ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

July 09, 2005

Holly Sh*****t, &^&*%(&^$%^$%$#%@$#@(&*)^

Damneeeeeeeeed....... gw kena abis2an. Someone yang iseng udah ngubah profile Friendster gw. Kurang ajar.....shit........... salah apa sih gw &^*(&^%&^%%$$%@#$%#@^. Mudah2an semua yang die tulis tentang gw di profile gw kemaren, balik ke dia sendiri.... Amin.

Sip... enough with that lame thing, cheer up Ad@m. Fiuh at least i've changed the e-mail n password so that ass hole crap won't interupt my account again. But the most annoying thing is that.... i have to make a new profile for my FS (maaaannn......... even god knows my last profile was off the hook huehehehehe *narxist mode on*). Gak papa lah, at least i've learnt how important these 2 simple words "LOG OFF" after i've finished surfin'.

Again i pray, supaya orang itu yang udah su'uzon ke gw bisa cepet2 insaf... amin. Damneddddd he/she really piss me offf s**t.

Udah ah capek kalo dipikirin terus, mending curhat ke blog gw yg ciamik hehehehe. By the way, after strugglin for almost a month (sambil merem melek bacanya) finally, i've finished the exciting thriller classic from Dan Brown, THE DA VINCI CODE. Thank good it's a happy ending in which that Sophie's brother and also grandma are still alive and off course Langdon's and Sophie's romance continues hehehehe. Just can't wait to see the movie next year. Hope that the story wouldn't be different with the book.

I also finished one of my favorite movie trilogy. The Trilogy of The Omen a.k.a. Damien. Well to be honest, the best one is the first one. Really2 scary. Especially the graveyard scene, totally hilarious hehehehe.


Some of the Review comments;

WOW...
Blockbuster perfection. An exhilaratingly brainy thriller.
Not since the advent of Harry Potter has an author so flagrantly delighted in leading readers on a breathless chase and coaxing them through hoops.
--Janet Maslin
THE NEW YORK TIMES

A new master of smart thrills.
A pulse-quickening, brain-teasing adventure.
--PEOPLE MAGAZINE

This is pure genius.
Dan Brown has to be one of the best, smartest,
and most accomplished writers in the country.
--NELSON DEMILLE

Thriller writing doesn't get any better than this.
--DENVER POST

This masterpiece should be mandatory reading.
Brown solidifies his reputation as one of the most skilled thriller writers on the planet with his best book yet, a compelling blend of history and page-turning suspense. Highly recommended.
--LIBRARY JOURNAL

Exceedingly clever.
Both fascinating and fun...a considerable achievement.
--WASHINGTON POST

Gak percuma lo baca merem melek. Bisa sambil tidur, bisa sambil tengkurep. Bisa sambil makan bubur, bisa juga sambil makan nasi goreng huehehehe. Yang jelas the chasing scene is dag...dig...dug... and the best abis bisa bikin lo thriller man (nge-THRILL sambil ngi-LER) hehehehe
--Fauzan Adam
ADAMYGCIAMIK.BLOGSPOT.COM

1 Comments:

Blogger zuki said...

Ada buku terbit 'menjawab Da Vinci Code ini. Di satu sisi mungkin perlu kali ya soalnya banyak isu kontraversial di dalam buku lain. Di sisi lain kurang menarik ... it is a fiction so leave it as it is ... :-D

Saturday, July 09, 2005 5:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair