<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Mellow.... Jellow.... Mbalelow..... Palelow plak dum plak dum pleng HAHAHAHAHAHA .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

July 10, 2005

Mellow.... Jellow.... Mbalelow..... Palelow plak dum plak dum pleng HAHAHAHAHAHA

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.............. here i am again cruisin arround at the office (sounds strange maybe) but yes, i'm here today at the office. Well actually i've got lots of things to wraped off today, but i also put some of my time also to browse for some MP3s. At least i got one of my favorite songs recently which is Jim Brickman's colaboration with Michael "Long Time No Hear" Bolton. It's call "Hear Me (Tears Into The Wine)". If you hear this song, trust me it would let the mellow side of you turns on. Well it happens to me indeed. I don't know, everytime i heard this song on the radio, all the good, bad, beautiful, and off course the worst thing bout my recent relationship just comin back in my head. Sound lame maybe, but yeaaaah.... i'm still tryin' to get over her until now though its damned hard, but i'm sure the future will comes to me in a very good ways.

Still piss off with what happend with my Friendster profile %^$&%#$#&$#&*-*/-*. I kept check it and check it affraid that perhaps someone would invate it again.

Jim Brickman & Michael Bolton

Hear Me (Tears Into Wine)



Take these tears,
put em in a bottle.
Don’t let these tears I cry be in vain.

Take these tears,
keep them up in heaven.
Water my life with tears like rain

Hear me,
hear my words unspoken,
Restore my faith in hopin’

Hear me,
I am feeling broken I am broken open.

Take this life,
turn it into something,
I’m afraid it’s just wasting time

Turn this life the sun has ripened,
grow it slowly on the vine.
Turn my tears into wine

Turn my tears into wine,
turn these tears into wine
All that’s left of me are traces.
Make me stronger in my broken places

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair