<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Fix Me :( .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

August 08, 2005

Fix Me :(

Coldplay
Fix You

When you try your best but you don't succeed

When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

High up above or down below
when you're too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

6 Comments:

Blogger anastasianani said...

apa nih yg mo di -fix?? *bw linggis, onderdil, lem, gunting, jarum hihihi

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

Wakakakakakakakak *ketawa ngakak sambil jumpalitan diatas meja gedebak gedebuk plak dum plak dum pleng* bisa ajah Ling ;D

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger vi3 said...

wew coldplay... huuuuuuuuyeaaaaaaaaahh...

Friday, August 12, 2005 9:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monggo..monggo... ntar aku link baik yaah. tengkyu banget ! :)

Friday, August 12, 2005 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger zuki said...

aduuh ... ada apa nih ... kok ada tears segala .. :-P

Friday, August 12, 2005 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#>Mbak Lucy(It's Just Me): Waaaah broken heart kenapa mbak???

#>Estris: Iyah Rin... Chris Martin emang gokiel abis2an. Kapan yah Ad@m bisa buat lirik kek gitu yg menyayat hati gila2an hehehe???

#>Vi3: Wew Mbak Vi3 huuuuuuuuyeaaaaaaaaahh...

#>Princess Lidya: sama2 kasih Mbak hehe. Dagh di Link tuh.

#>Zuki: Wedew gak ada pa pa kok Boss. Cuma sedang mencoba menyamakan lirik dengan kondisi pribadi ajah *ceileeeeeh Ad@m wiciciciciw* hakhakhakahak....

#>Maz Tom: Wakakakakak... tul banget tuh Maz... hehehe

Sunday, August 14, 2005 9:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair