<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Goodbye...... My Old Buddy .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

July 31, 2005

Goodbye...... My Old Buddy

After 2.5 years of fun
Finally you're gone
Vanished without a trace
Gone with the wind

Remember all the conversation that we've made
Remember when i got my first Nokia 5510
You were there for me baby
Yes.... you were there....
Through the good times and the bad times ----------------> keknya pernah denger gituuh, dilagu apa gituuuh hehehe

I don't know how am i gonna live without you
I don't know how will my friends gonna contact me
I don't know how will my families n relatives gonna hollaback me
Hope you're happy somewhere... out there...

Love you my old phone number.....
Gonna miss you tomorrow n today

Wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakak......................... =))

Dedicated to my late phone Number
+62 8568837682 may you rest in peace.... Amin =))

Woy... woy.... sebel banget neh gw. Setelah menanamkan sikap pamali tuk gonta-ganti nomor, after 2.5 tahun secara terpaksa gw harus ganti no HP gw. Usut punya usut, Jumat kemaren si Dedi minjem HP gw waktu gw ngajar. Gw copot deh SIM Card-nyah. *Satu Jam kemudian* saat kurogoh saku dan celana..... Weiks kemana wae tuh sim Card. Perasaan tadi gw taro di saku celana. But weikks..... its gone. Hix... Hix... akhirnya gw hunting nomor baru dah. Setelah hunting2 akhirnya dapet juga nomor yg Ad@m banget which is +62 8568347878.

So bagi temen2 yg unfortunately lg mampir di blog gw *hehehehe* Sok atuh digoyang... eh maksudna di Re-save nomor gw yaaaks hehehe. Mudah2an makin banyak kenangan2 yang indah dan baru yg tercipta bagi gw dengan nomor yg baru ini hehehe... Amiiin.

Oh iya mudaha2an DnD (Dagienkz n Dedi a.k.a. Desta) senin besok siaran lagih. Aduuuuuh seminggu ini pagi gw kacrut abis2an *secara ussually starts with a very big smile after i heard their pranks and practical jokes "yang nggak banget" hehehe* Tapi minggu ini terpakasa mangkal di stasiunnya tetangga hehehehe. Yah hope that next week would be a week of laughter for me.... hope so....


*Narxist mode on*



4 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Waktunya move on Bro, with a new "friend" Hahaha

Monday, August 01, 2005 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

With a new phone number kaleeee..... Dan hehehehe. Sumpe deh BeTe abis gw keilangan SIM Card gw

Monday, August 01, 2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger anastasianani said...

hai...mampir yakk..ngapain sim card taroh di saku celanaa? ya pasti ilang lar..

soal kehilangan sih..kayaknya aku dah terbiasa sih ya hehe

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

hahaha.... emang mbak. How clumsy si Ad@m yg satu inih *Ad@m yg aneh*.

Usut punya usut, kantongnyah bolong mbak

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair