<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Happy 56th Birthday Dad :-* .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

August 14, 2005

Happy 56th Birthday Dad :-*

Banten Knight and his Legacy. Gak deeeng, tuh gw ma bokap lg narcis. Like Father, Like Son



Father And Son
Cat Stevens a.k.a. Yusuf Islam/Boyzone/Ronan Keating

*Father*
It's not time to make a change,
Just relax, take it easy.
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to know.
Find a girl, settle down,
If you want you can marry.
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy.

I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something going on.
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.

*Son*
How can I try to explain, when I do he turns away again.
It's always been the same, same old story.
From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen.
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.

*Father*
It's not time to make a change,
Just sit down, take it slowly.
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to go through.
Find a girl, settle down,
if you want you can marry.
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy.
(Son-- Away Away Away, I know I have to
Make this decision alone - no)

*Son*
All the times that I cried, keeping all the things I knew inside,
It's hard, but it's harder to ignore it.
If they were right, I'd agree, but it's them They know not me.
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.
(Father-- Stay Stay Stay, Why must you go and
make this decision alone?)

Waaaaaahhh...... Ad@m back nih with his posting madness hehehehe. Gak kerasa dah hampir seminggu aja gituh gw kagak posting-posting on my number one spot. Well actually today is a very special day on my family since today, on the 14th of August 2005, my dad turns to 56. Happy birthday dad. Hope you'll always be healthy as always and hope that everything that you wished for come true. Kemaren malem bokap ama nyokap ternyata pergi nginep diluar *keknya nyokap dapet free hotel booked lagi degh dr Hilton* and they will return home perhaps today. So i haven't got the chance to give him a congrats. Just through SMS today.

Mom, me, n Lila have prepared a special gift for him in which a new pair of shoe for him to wear. But i also have a special gift of my own for dad. Kemaren pas gw balik dari kantor, gw sempet2in dah wat nyari-nyari tool kit bag yg bagus di Giant secara bokap tuh demen banget tuh ama yang namanya tools n perkakas2 yg lain2 kek tang, obeng (maaaaaan..... obeng ajah mungkin punya 20 macem lebih kaliii), dll. buat dikoleksi dan gw sempet liat tool kit bag nyah yg lama dah sedikit compang camping. Kemaren setelah terdampar secara mengerikan (maaaaan penuh banget kemaren Giant, ibu2 semua pula kacrut da ah) akhirnya gw dapet juga seperangkat tool kit yg lumayan lah dengan warnanya yg biru dan ruangnya yg cukup luas wat nyimpen tools2 yg laennyah. Hope that he likes it.

Talkin bout my dad, well he's a really strict person. Sort of military who always worship the words called democracy and dicipline to his children. Dulu sempet ada pikiran.... kok bokap gw gini banget sih nggak kaya bokap2 orang laennn... *Bokap terkenal ama kegalakannyah man ampe ditakutin 1 komplek hehehe*. Tapi gw baru sadar bahwa in the end, semua petuah2, larangan2, wejangan2 yg pernah dia kasih ke gw dan ade2 gw tuh really worthed in the future. Kerasa man sekarang Abis2an hehehe. Thanks dad. Weeelll despite of his charisma as a true man filled with anger hehehe, he also a great joker *like my other uncles yg aneh2. Sumpe deh klo lg gathering, Srimulat putus daaah*. He always makes us laugh everytime we stick together in the living room, dining room, n even the car. He alwasys comes up with a very good practical jokes that can easily tickle our feet hehehehe.

Sides that, dad also famous for his sports activity. He really loves to exercise. From tenis, badminton, jog etc. Semua dah pernah dilahap lah. Saking bandelnya, setahun yg lalu dokter pernah sempet ngelarang doi wat lari2 lagih secara ada sedikit masalah di persendian gara2 kebanyakan olah raga, tapi tetep aja tuh ampe hari ini yg namanya jogging habis ba'da subuh masih aja dijabanin ma doi' *kalah man anaknyah* hehehehe.

Again..... your biggest 1st son *hehehehe* would like to say Happy 56th Birthday Dad. Hope you'll be as healthy as always n hope everything that u wished for will come true. Thank you for feeding us with your own sweat for nearly 25 years. I promised you that i won't let you down. Luv you dad. Your the best dad in da whole wide world.


A one big happy family


Me and my dad again. Hehehehe masih putih


My 1st day at home


Dad, me, my lil brother Faridz n my lil sist Lila back in the early 90s. Shot on the top of Tangkuban Perahu mountain

3 Comments:

Blogger zuki said...

what a happy family ... :-)

Monday, August 15, 2005 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger ketek90 said...

waww... adam, mirip bgt bgt bgt lo sama bokap lo.

happy bday yak buat bokap lo
moga panjang umur + sehat slalu
amin

viel glueck

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:47:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#>Zuki: hehehehehehe...... amieeeen

#>Ketek90: thank you buat wishesnya bro'. Masasih.... dikeluarga, gw yg paling kagak mirp ama yg laen. Aku anak sappaaaaaa????? heheheehehe

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair