<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Empty = Kosong = Nol = Zero .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

January 25, 2006

Empty = Kosong = Nol = Zero

January......... What an unproductive month.... Just imagine, this is my 2nd post for January 2006. Where the hell are my usual creativities??? Hmmmm...... sebenernya sih banyak banget yg terlewat for me to write down on the past 2 weeks.... tapi males ah. Mulai dari interview yg gak berenti2 cuma gak mutu smuanya perusahaannya, lanjut ke deadline judisium ama daftar wisuda yang makin deket n gw masih 70%.......... Tapi yg paling penting............... gak ada hehehehehe. Udah ah, nih gw kasih lagu yg lagi gak bosen2nya gw dengerin. Judulnya Carrie, yang nyanyi Scott Grimes. Dengerin baik2 yah liriknya, totally Ad@m banget and kinda reminds me of her................. fiuuuuh au' ah gelap (*&%%!*I&^$^%#*&%*^%#&;^%$*)*&

:-(



Scott Grimes
Carrie

She's the kind of girl
Does what she's gonna say
All the friends she left behind
That never gonna get away
Tell me honey, livin' in the sun
Our life had just begun
I'm alright
I'm alright

There came a little town
Just around the second day
Like the friends she left behind
How they gonna get away
Remember Carrie
Oh, when we were young
And life had just begun
I'm okay
I'm okay

CHORUS:
Carrie, what you gonna do without me?
They say you're not the only one
You got that smile I can't resist
Now I'm not even missed am I Carrie?
How you gonna live without me?
I've seen the writing on the wall
You know you'll always be an angel
In the life that will I live without you

Early Sunday night, it read time for me to get away
I don't love you anymore, that's all it had to say
Tell me can you live with what you've done?
Well I guess you're not the one
I'm okay
I'm okay

CHORUS (x2)

3 Comments:

Blogger zuki said...

aduh ... lagunya sentimentil bener ... pantes mau ngeblog mentok terus hehehe ... uhui ... ;-P

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger Johanamay said...

sama.....lagi males,lagi sibuk,lagi sedih,lagi pusing plus lagi metal juga wakakakka

Monday, January 30, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#> Mbak Lucy: hihihihi.... Mbak Lucy bisa ajah. Yg namanya musik mah universal mbak, nggak mengenal usia. Tergantung preferensi seseorang.... ;-p (sok tau banget si Ad@m)

#> Bang Zuki: hehehehe iya nih bang :(

#> Yoan: walah sedih kenapa tante...? Pusing??? Masuk angin??? Minum Combantrin..... LHOOOOOH

Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair