<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: China Town Gath: Kota Wisata n my current soundtrack .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

November 21, 2005

China Town Gath: Kota Wisata n my current soundtrack

Halah...... akhirnya setelah situation cleared (Pak Irzal gag ada, Corro molor n Bowo maen game), komputer Lab. Sistek tercinta bs gw Hi-Jack bentar untuk mempost entry yg selalu ciamik ini huehehehe. Kemaren walau rada garing dikit, gath lumayan lancar laaah hehehehe (panas mengundang bo hehehe). Dimulai dengan bangun oleh radio alarm yg bener2 ciamik dengan lagu 311 - Don't Tread On Me di jam 05.30 pagi.... siap2 n mastiin lg ke Epoy klo D-Towners yg berkoalisi dengan Kamra-ers *gag enak yee bacanye hehehe* akan berkumpul di depan Jalan Baru.... Gua langsung berangkat degh jam 8 n setelah nyampe di Jalan Baru, ternyata dagh ada Ibu Sapi a.k.a. Lala n Ibu Laila Majenun yg dagh nyangsang di WARTEL Duta Mas dengan ibunya yg super nice abeeeez hehehehe. Sembari nunggu Kudanya Epoy dipanasin pake batu bara, akhirnya kita ba- tigo menunggu di WARTEL tsb ampe gosong n pantat panas. Gag lama dateng dagh preman Jatiwaringin a.k.a. Ayou Loecoean Gue a.k.a. Labi2 bareng ma Nancy yg bikin kuping gw gatel coz manggil gw Om gag berenti2 *maaaaaaaaaannn........... mang gw kayak om om apah, wong masih brondong begene hehehe* Gag lama kemudian datanglah si Epoy bersama adenya si Govar yg dicarter sehari penuh tuk jadi sopir hehehe. Langsung kite2 berangkat dagh ke China Townnya Kota Wisata.

Pas nyampe disana, ternyata rombongan Prambors lom pada dateng man. Udah deh kita nunggu sambil makan. Gag lama kemudian datanglah 1 per 1 mobil rombongan hehehe. Langsung kita semua berangkat masuk ke dalam Kampung Cina..... Maaaaaan panas banget hari ntuh. Lumayan banyak lah yg dateng hari itu. Mulai dr Pak Moderator yg kembali rajin ikutan gath muncul lagi, Dhyani Oneng yg come back lagih trus ada Tutut, Valdy, Mia, n anak2 baru yg kembali bermunculan hehehehe.

Setelah bosen n cape poto2, akhirnya kita mam siang n balik deeeh hehehehe. Gag taw kenapa kok gath kali ini gw ngerasa kurang dapet yah moodnya hehehehe. gag taw deh, just my akward habit kali yak klo lg bokek *halah* Setelah balik dr Kota Wisata, ternyata rombongan Kamraers D-Towners Bersatu, mendamparkan diri secara brutal ke rumah si Epoy Maripoy wat nunggu ujan berenti hehehe. Ada Lala, Epoy, Laila, Aray, Ayu n gw degh sebagai pelengkap sesedap Royco kekekekekek. Dirumah Epoy, kembali kegilaan2 gag jelas n super gak penting terjadi kikikikik. Pandemi lemot yg menyebar secepat pandemi Avian Influenza setelah disebar oleh Ayou sore itu, menyebar ke semua orang..... Anyway thanx buat Epoy a.k.a. Eva n Govar atas tumpangan kudanya n baso gratisannya hehehehe...... lagi dong. Jangan lupa Tiket JGTC yah yiuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Pas lagi dijalan, gw dengerin lagu ini lagi berkali2. Gag taw kenapa, gw ngerasa liriknya tuh just resemble to what i felt right now. N u know what, pas dah dirumah n masuk kamar..... eh Prambors muter lagu ini lagi kekekekekekek. What a serendipity *a joyful coincidence*

Dedicated for a lovely lady who is in BLUE right now *just like what i have figure n saw yesterday :-p* Hope u'll get well soon n always remember that i'll always be here with u n ready to cheer u up as always...... MIzz u hun *halah* kekekekekekekek........


Full team before we went home


Serasa di London man huehehehe


Manstaaaaaaaabbbbbhhhhhh


Welcome to Hogwartz ki-ka Gw, Soekie, n Nasser



Nada Surf
Inside Of Love

Watching terrible TV
It kills all thought
Getting spacier than
An astronaut.

Making out with people
I hardly know or like.
I can't believe what I do
Late at night.

I wanna know what it's like
On the inside of love.
I'm standing at the gates
I see the beauty above

Only when we get to see
The aerial view
Will the patterns show
We'll know what to do

I know the last page so well
I can't read the first
So I just don't start
It's getting worse

I wanna know what it's like
On the inside of love.
I'm standing at the gates
I see the beauty above

I wanna know what it's like
On the inside of love.
I can't find my way in
I try again and again

I'm on the outside of love
Always under or above.
I can't find my way in
I try again and again

I'm on the outside of love
Always under or above.
Must be a different view
To be a me with a you.

I wanna know what it's like
On the inside of love.
I'm standing at the gates
I see the beauty above

I wanna know what it's like
On the inside of love.
Of course I'll be alright
I just had a bad night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bang adam,lam kenal yeh.ember, tuh lagu enak...tapi gue ga punya kaset/cdnya euy,paling asal denger aja di radio...

btw,add gue dunk di f'ster
ngebrit@yahoo.co.uk

ok ok, mampir balik y.gue jg abis posting album reviewnya MAKSIM, suka ga??!?

Friday, November 25, 2005 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#> Dita: Hai Dita lam kenal juga Bu.... Waaah di UNPAD yah? Adegw juga di Jatinangor. FISIPnya tuh. Sip dah gw add.

Friday, December 02, 2005 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair