<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Relieved..... Relieved and Relieved .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

October 30, 2005

Relieved..... Relieved and Relieved

OK...... It's about time for me to post another entry again on my #1 Spot. Despite of what happend last night, though the result was not like what i've expected before, at least i've learned somethin last night. Akhirnya, finally, spontaneusly..... i can express the feelings that has buggin me arround in the last 4 months since i knew her. Yup... last night, i down on my knee, with a rose on my right hand, in a very romantic atmosphere in Buzz Cafe PI, with a little help of a cozy place n night from Zee n Ntan (Thanx anyway guys), i express my biggest deepest thought inside to her and seriously,... it was a one hell of a ride last night *gokil maaan, spot jantung gw, abis2an*.

Sekarang gw dah lega bahwa ganjelan yg seharusnya dah dr kemaren2 keluar dr mulut ini, dah bisa keluar. Yup..... and i'm proud of myself, that the way i said it was it's allllll gooood hehehehe *maaaan i'm coool.... halah2 jadi ancur dah nih entry-an*. Ok back to serious talk, setelah kejadian di Buzz Cafe malem itu, right after we went home to her uwa' house in Sunter, we have lots to talk about. And finally i got the answer.......... Hmmmm........... i think i don't want to let everybody knows about what exactly happend, but one thing for sure, i really felt relieve right now and though i felt upset also at the same time, well life goes on right?? There are things that is more important to be think of and well concentrate on, like my upcoming seminar n lecture convention in the mid of November.

Well actually...... there are many things that i would express on this entry, but, i just don't know what are the things that i should've write..... So, i just want to say thanks to Zee n Ntan, *u guys rock hehehehe* n a happy sweet 17th b'day to Ntan. Last but not least, thanx to Ms. Komodow a.k.a. Lisna. Thanx for hearing me, thanx for receiving the gift, and thanx for the inspiration for the past 4 months. It's been an honour to know you and an honour also to express my feelings to you. Hope that after what happend last night, things won't change among us....


Ryan Cabrera
Shine On

I've given every moment I had
Still I can never seem to keep up with you
You're done with one mile, and on to another one thousand
Still I could never seem to keep up with you

I know you'll be better off without me when I'm gone
You know you're beautiful
You're beautiful

[Chorus]
Shine on
You were made to shine on
and you know I love you
even if we can or can't be friends I'll be with you till the very end
Shine on
You were made to

It's keeping me awake everynight
But I can never seem to give up on you

I know you'll be better off without me when I'm gone
You know you're beautiful
You're beautiful

[Chorus]
Shine on
You were made to shine on
and you know I love you
even if we can or can't be friends I'll be with you till the very end
Shine on
You were made to

Nobody's wrong
Nobody's right
Keep moving on

Shine on
You were made to shine on

[Chorus]
Shine on
You were made to shine on
and you know I love you
even if we can or can't be friends
You're gonna be better than you've ever been so
Shine on

You're gonna be just fine
You're gonna be alright love
You're gonna be just fine
You're gonna be alright love

11 Comments:

Blogger vi3 said...

life must go on!!! met menyiapkan lebaran... mohon maap kalo ada salah..

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:31:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

kecewa kenapa dam?
minal aidin wal faidzin
mohon maaf lahir bathin juga

sori dam komennya disini soale shoutboxnya dari tadi ndak muncul²

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger Yunus Idol said...

ehm ehm...
selamat berjuang kembali pejuang cinta...
yak, untuk yang ingin mendukung @dam...
ketik cinta[spasi]adam, kirim ke 3988, tarif premium, hehehehe

Monday, October 31, 2005 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger yaya said...

Go get your girl ;)

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#> Mbak Vi3: Yup.... life goes on hehehe. Thanx yah mbak ucapannya

#> Linda: Iyah sama2 yah Lin... maapin juga klo gw ada salah

#> Yunus: Udah kali pak wehuewheueheheh

#> Yaya: Mission failed Ya :((

Monday, October 31, 2005 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger zuki said...

jadi inget kata sodara:

Ditolak? Ya cari lagi ... susah amat ...
Nggak dijawab-jawab? Sorry nggak bisa nunggu kelamaan nih .. udah kebelet ... (maksudnya mau cepet-cepet nikah gitu loh hehehe)

Anyhow, selamat Idul Fitri, mohon maaf lahir batin .. :)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:29:00 AM  
Blogger Johanamay said...

Hm...m...a bit hard right,bro??? But,I'sure someday,somewhere and someone has made by God for you...just be patient I know you are a good man. Berjuang terus yach Mama Yukeroki

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:39:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#> Bang Zuki: huehuheuhehehe....... ditunggu yee undangannya yee. Sama2 Bang Zuki, maaf lahir batin juga yeee.

#> Yoan: ho-oh hehehehe.... but its ok, i'll get through it... Score sementara 2-1 nih wakakakakakakak..... (2 diterima, 1 ditolak) *kabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur*

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger yaya said...

Tdk ada kata gagal demi cinta, tsaaahhh...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:46:00 AM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#> Mas Tom: tenang ajah Mas Tom, I'm fine kok hehehee. Kapan nih kite hunting ke Planginyah nyari SPG Star Mild wakakaaaakakakakak

#> Yaya: there's always a 2nd chance Ya

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Sunday, November 22, 2009 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair