<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Mama you're the Queen of my heart .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

December 22, 2005

Mama you're the Queen of my heart

My Super Mom

Dedicated to all the wonderful, amazing, incredible mothers from all over the globe, especially to my wonderful... wonderful... mom. Thanx for having us as your children. Thanx for everything, Mom. Mom, if you read this blog (hehehe padahal sering tuh dikantor, hayo ngaku, deh dibilangin jangan buka2, kan jadi malu kikikikikik. Terserah mama deh mo baca2 blog Ad@m juga gak papa, asal jangan diprint n dibawa ke rumah euy, bisa geger 1 kampung hehehehe), ur ciamik son *halah* just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day. Love you n maafin klo Ad@m sering buat banyak banget salah in the past few years. Nanti malem piringnya Ad@m ama Lila aje ye yang nyuci huehehehehe n kalo sempet, nanti sore, Ad@m ajah yang jemput yah yah yah. Hugs n Kisses......



Boyz II Men
A Song For Mama

You taught me everything
And everything you've given me
I'll always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life, yeah
There isn't anything
Or anyone that I can be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side
You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there
To comfort me
And no one else can be
What you have been to me
You'll always be
You will always be the girl
In my life for all times

Chorus:
Mama
Mama you know I love you
(Oh you know I love you)
Mama
Mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul

(yes it is, yes it is,ohhhhh,yes it is,yes it is,yes it is... oohhhh)
You're always there for me
Have always been around for me even when I was bad
You showed me right from my wrong
(Yes you did)
And you took up for me
When everyone was downin' me
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on
There was so many times
Looking back when I was so afraid
And then you come to me
And say to me
I can face anything
And no one else can do
What you have done for me
You'll always be
You will always be
The girl in my life
(oooo, oohh)

Chorus

Never gonna go a day without you
Fills me up just thinking about you
I'll never go a day
Without my mama

Chorus

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oom Ad@m selamat hari ibu juga yach buat mamanya, duh cantik euy mamanya *sapa dulu dong anaknya* hihihi

sekale lagi makasih udah diingetin kalo hari ini hari ibu

Semoga tambah disayang ama mamamnya....

Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ad@am, salam kenal... selamat hari ibu juga buat Mama-nya :)

Friday, December 23, 2005 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger zuki said...

apa kabar, sudah beres belum nih skripsinya? :)

Monday, December 26, 2005 7:40:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#>Mbak Nina: wehehehehe...... sama2 mbak Nina

#>Yuliazmi: lam kenal juga Yul

#>Bang Zuki: weeeeew udah dong bang. Besok saya sidang nih heheheh

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair