<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: @U2????? .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

August 22, 2008

@U2?????

It all began when I firstly join the U2-Indonesia Mailing List. At that moment, the rest of the guys from the groups were all busy discussing about the recent 2007 @U2 fan survey. I was like....... @U2???? What is that??? *hehehe*..... and then i tried to explore the website and also check out the results of the fan survey at that time. We're busy at that time on claiming who were the one listed on the 8 people that post from Indonesia in the survey. Thankfully Indonesia consist of 8 posters woohooo hehehe.


Soon after that, I learned that @U2 is one of the biggest independent U2 fan base community which also has won many awards for its existance on the web. A little bit exploration also that I did at that time to learn more about either the band itself also @U2. Woow..... lots of great feature listed on this web. Starting from the band history, their album preview, downloadable items (wallpaper, photos, etc.) and the best thing is, an up to date news on the band recent activities. Sides that, @U2 podcast is a must thing that I always listen in my iPod U2. To be honest, besides the news that I always wait on @U2, it is the moment where the latest podcast is available to be download. I'm a big fan of Plot 180 and also the discussion. Always being a great listeners if i got to hear other people perspective on U2. Especially if the topic is related with up to date issues *the latest one that i heard was about the remastered albums, is it a YES or a NO, great discussion hehehe*

So far until now, I always spent at least 3 times a week to drop by to @U2 to get an update on the news n other breaking agenda. Especially, it is almost time for us to reach up of the release of the new album, definitely I will always open the site frequently hehehe. 1 thing for sure, here in Jakarta, we have lots of gig that have been took place in the past year. From U2 nite and fans gathering. But anyhow, we still haven't found any green light whether U2 will be possible to come to Jakarta in the future. Hopefully, at least through @U2 we all here at Jakarta could express our craziness with U2 in lots of ways, who knows by reporting an agenda about upcoming U2 event that will took place at Indonesia, will open up someone from the Principle Management about the existance of Indonesia fan base hehehe.

So for all of u guys who got lost here at my site...... seriousy........ check this one out.... and support us also ;-p



So I guess all the best for Matt McGee and all of the guys at @U2.com. Keep up the good work, involve us also here at Indonesia and can't wait for the latest review on the upcoming 'No Line on The Horizon'

PS: CDs pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeee *hahahahahaha*

Oh yeah.......... for all of you who wants to know also about the coolest U2 independent community website, just drop by to



PS: CDs pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeee *hahahahahaha* ------------> again hahahaha

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Johanamay said...

nguareppppppp :P
wakakakakkakakaka

Saturday, August 30, 2008 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#Jojo: yeeeee....... gw menang kali jadi runner up hihihihihi......

Sunday, August 31, 2008 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger AdAm_yg_CiamIk said...

#Putri: thanks put for dropin' by hehehe

Thursday, October 02, 2008 8:27:00 PM  
Anonymous antiningsih said...

nice post

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair