<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Trombone Shorty .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

July 01, 2008

Trombone Shorty

Mbak Greece: Dam, lo tau kan rasanya kalo naik mobil Pak Nurhadi yang channel radionya gak boleh diganti selain Radio Dangdut TPI ama doi???
Gw: tau *ya tau lah, masa tau dong... gubrak*
Mbak Greece: Itulah yg gw rasain saat posisi meja gw dibelakang lo. MATIIN NAPAH TUH WINAMP PAS LO LAGI PERGI!!!! GILA YE, GW AMPE APAL SEMUA LAGU U2 GARA2 LO!!!!
Gw: eh eh eh eh..... iya mbak *sabar buuuuuu......*

------------------------------------------------------

Pak Pam: Lo kalo pergi matiin dong lagu2 gak jelasnya, gw ampe apal nih semua lagu U2... *sambil mencibirkan alis*
Gw: iyah maap dah bos, namanya juga hobi *gubrak*

------------------------------------------------------

Driver: Pak, ini lagu opo toh Pak?
Gw: Ini namanya U2 Pak, bacanya Yu Tu yah hehehe
Driver: waduh enak juga yah Pak hehehe *sambil gedek-gedek kepala gak jelas*

------------------------------------------------------

Nyokap: Kak, kecilin itu suara-nya!!!!!!!! berisik tau kedengeran tetangga!!!!!
Gw: *pura2 kagak denger*
Nyokap: DUG DUG DUG *gedor2 pintu kamar*
Gw: Iyah iyah!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Heran ama orang2, kok kagak ada yg ngerti ama yg namanya "good music" ck ck ck............

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair