<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: BDP Koempoel 11 March 2005, Kebun Raya Bogor .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

March 12, 2005

BDP Koempoel 11 March 2005, Kebun Raya Bogor

Jam 7 gw dah berangkat dr rumah, naik ojek trus naik bus deh. Buset seminggu nggak naek bus, ongkos udah naik aja. BBM emang parah nih naiknya, masa dr 2500 jadi 3500 ke Bogor. Yg bener aja. Udah deh dengan amat terpaksa gw bayar seadanya ke kenek bus. Setelah tenang gw nyalain deh HP gw, nyalain Prambors, tidur, weitzz baungun2 dah didepan IPB Baranangsiang, buru2 gw turun trus naik angkot ke Ramayana. Sampe didepan Kebun Raya, ternyata ada si Ndro. Ngobrol2 bentar ehhhhhhh dateng si EQ. Nggak lama kemudian akhirnya dateng satu persatu rombongan BDP. Ada Uci, Dea, Cucu, Lia, Ika, Ita + Kang Masnya, Neni, Siska, Echo, Felix, Adiet, Hadi's Family (huehehehehehe), Rio, Zae (walaupun telat.....begadang chatting mulu sih lo), Gunawan, Kadir, Casminto, Iqbal, Andi, Tasdiq, Satya, Adil, Anwar, Fajar Leutik, trussssssssss ada lagi nggak yah????? Lupa gw man. Pokonya acaranya seru abies, awalnya acara dimulai dengan tumpengan, trus cowok2nya pada Jum'atan dulu. Selain itu kita juga cerita2 tentang kerjaan (bagi yang dah gawe), penelitian (bagi yg lom lulus termasuk gw), pokoknya Seru buangggggeettttt Boo...!! Setelah cape makan, acara lanjut ke tuker2an kado....kikikikik. Kadonya banyak yag kagak penting. Gw dapet agenda dari si Ku Dil (Adil). Bis itu acara pamungkas, tebak2an tokoh BDP dgn host plg garing & plg nggak penting sedunia, sejurusan, sefakultas, se-IPB hehehehehe EQ ma Dea wakakakakakakakka. Setelah cape, acara ditutup dgn foto2 nggak penting di Kebun Raya Bogor huehehehehehe. Pokoknya seru deh acara kemaren, kangen gw ma temen2 yg dah lama ilang gara2 gw sibuk ma penelitian di Rumah and kerjaan dah terobati kikikikikikikik. Pokonya gw nggak sabar untuk ketemu lagi di acara kaya gini and kalo bisa pd dateng semua : )



Me, Gun, Iqbal, Cas, Yaya, Ndro, Felix (Abun) enjoying the food....yummmeee



adam_yg_ciamik, Kiloes, and Uchie Dut heheheheeh



me, Felix, and Yaya Kuya the Cam Aware boys



The girls are gettin' ready with da food.....slurp...slurp



rame.......rame.......rame



Abisin....abisin....abisin....abisin



ck...ck...ck...



Big Fams Of BdP 37 in FrOnT of Kebun Raya Bogor Gate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair