<<<<==== My_#1_Spot ====>>>>: Lagunya adam_yg_ciamik Bangggeetttt....hehehehehe .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. : The Ciamik Dude : .



Name::AdAm_yg_CiamIk
From::Depok, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Indonesia

"...I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams. See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams? Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat. That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat. The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs. The interior like suicide wrist red. I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed. Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead. Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street. Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat. So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit. Trying to ask me shit. When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit. You should think about it, take a second. Matter fact, you should take four beat. And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P..." 1st born child of 3, jomblo abeees since Feb 05', Aries, Converse freak, hate banana and papaya (taste n smell like shit...hoooek), love hip-hop, RM Consultant at Santa Fe Worldwide, height 178 cm, love teaching, semi-bold hair, nice, friendly, fun, and full of love type of person.


View my complete profile

Fauzan Adam's Facebook profile

Private E-mail: adam_yg_ciamik@yahoo.com
Friendster & Facebook : phat.bastardz@gmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: adam_yg_ciamik

------------------- The place where I'm stuck now -------------------

. : My Soundtracks : .


U2

Where The Streets Have No Name

I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I want to reach out And touch the flame Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face See that dust cloud disappear without a trace I want to take shelter from the poison rain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Were still building Then burning down love, burning down love And when I go there I go there with you... (its all I can do)

The cities a flood And our love turns to rust Were beaten and blown by the wind Trampled into dust Ill show you a place High on ta desert plain Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name Where the streets have no name Still building Then burning down love Burning down love And when I go there I go there with you (its all I can do)

Play - Stop

www.lyricsdownload.com

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music

. : Credits : .

Template By Caz

Blogger

Member of Bloggers Family

Milis U2 Indonesia

My Favorite Clothing Line

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

March 07, 2005

Lagunya adam_yg_ciamik Bangggeetttt....hehehehehe


Posted by Hello
The Roots feat. Cody Chesnutt - The Seed
Verse 1: Black Thought
Knocked up 9 months agoAnd what she finna have she don't knowShe want neo-soul, this hip-hop is oldShe don't want no rock-n-rollShe want platinum or ice or goldShe want a whole lotta somethin' to foldIf you a obstacle she just drop ya coldCuz one monkey don't stop the showLittle Mary is badIn these streets she done ranE'er since when the heat beganI told the girl look hereCalm down I'ma hold your handTo enable you to peep the planCuz you is quick to learnAnd we can make money to burnIf you allow me the latest gameI don't ask for much, but enough room to spread my wingsAnd the world finna know my name

Verse 2: Cody Chesnutt
I don't ask, for much these daysAnd I don't bitch, and whine, if I don't get my wayI only wanna fertilize another behind my lover's backI sit and watch it grow standin' where I'm atFertilize another behind my lover's backAnd I'm keepin' my secrets mineI push my seed in her push for lifeIts gonna work because I'm pushin' it rightIf Mary drops my baby girl tonightI would name her Rock-N-Roll

Verse 3: Black Thought
Uh-huhCadillac need space to roamWhere we headin for she don't knowWe in the city where the pros shake rattle and rollAnd I'm a gaddang rollin' stoneI don't beg I can hold my ownI don't break I can hold the chromeAnd this weighin' a ton and I'm a son of a gunMy code name is The Only One and Black Thought is badThese streets he done ran ever since when the game beganI never played the foolMatta fact I be keepin' it coolSince money been changing handsAnd I'm left to shine, but the legacy that I leave behind be the seed that'll keep the flameI don't ask for much but enough room to spread these wingsAnd the world finna know my name

Verse 4: Cody Chesnutt
I don't begFor no rich manAnd I don't scream, and kick, when his shit don't fall in my hands, manCuz I know how to stillFertilize another against my lover's willI lick the opposition cuz she don't take no pillOoh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-no dearYou'll be keeping my legend aliveI push my seed in her push for lifeIts gonna work because I'm pushin' it rightIf Mary drops my baby girl tonightI would name her Rock-N-RollOh-ooh break it down, break it down, break down beat
breakI push my seed somewhere deep in her chestI push it naked cuz I've takin my testDeliverin' Mary it don't matter the sexI'm gon' name it rock and rollI push my seed in my push for lifeIt's gonna work becuz I'm pushin it rightIf Mary drop my baby girl, tonightI would name her Rock-N-RollI would name her Rock-N-RollI would name her Rock-N-Roll yeahI would name it Rock-N-Roll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. : Plurk Me Up : .

. : My Current Likes : .

------------------- U2 by U2 (U2 and Neil McCormick) -------------------

------------------- Rolling Stones + Martin Scorsese = Shine A Light -------------------

. : My Hommies : .

. : My Campaigns : .

Join (red) Campaign

Solidaritas untuk anak Indonesia

Bubarkan WTO, Make trade fair